Maribella Portraits and Lissett Perier are joining this summer in Gordonsville Tennesse, just 30 minutes outside of Nashville.
You will experience the following.
• Styled Child Sunset Shoot
• Styled Mommy and Me Studio Shoot
• Completely styled concepts for each model
• Small group of attendees (limited to 10)
• Post Processing Classes led by each photographer showing you our workflow. How to process images to draw your audience into the magical world you create.
• Maria will show you how to capture your best images in camera so you can bring them to life in post.
• Lissett will show you how to shoot to create magical Composites and pose and direct your child clients.
We have created several workshop options for you, that will allow for a flexible schedule that can fit any budget.
Full Workshop: The full cost of the workshop includes a wrap up dinner, 3 night stay at The Butterfly Hollow Bed and Breakfast from July 24th to July 27th. Breakfast, snacks, beverages, gift bags, 3 styled shoots in studio and outdoors using natural light and off camera flash, and we will end the workshop with mixers and cocktails. $1,200
Payment plans available for full workshop seats only. Enrollment retainers (1/2 to secure a spot) are non-refundable, but they may be transferred to another participant.
The second half of the payment is due 14 days before the workshop.
Two Day Workshop, Day Rate only: You get to experience the entire two days, but secure your own hotel off property or thru the bed and breakfast directly. $800
One Day Only: Chose one of the two days to learn. Do you prefer to learn studio photography? Are you only available one day? $425
Sunset Shootout Only: Join us for a shootout in this beautiful location $250
*Please note that the workshop will be of most value to you if you read through the emails and fill out the survey with as much detail as possible. These will be sent a few weeks in advance of the workshop.
sign up online and secure your spot!
For Full Schedule and summary of Keynotes click here:
Some photography experience is required.
You must pay a 50% retainer for the workshop at the time you enroll. The amount of the retainer confirms your spot on the workshop . The retainer is non-refundable, however you may sell your spot. If you are uncertain you will be able to attend the course, please let us know in advance.